Win a $300 accommodation voucher
Homeloans_Admin, June 2016
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_cta h2="THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED." color="turquoise" add_button="right" btn_title="Visit our Facebook page" btn_color="primary" btn_i_icon_fontawesome="fa fa-facebook-square" btn_css_animation="appear" btn_link="url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FHomeloansLtd||target:%20_blank" btn_add_icon="true"][/vc_cta][vc_column_text] “Remember, you can always come home.” Many a parent of adult children has probably come to regret those words when their offspring arrive on the doorstep, often with partner and kids in tow. There are many reasons why grown-up children return to the nest: broken relationships, unemployment or the hope of saving for a home deposit by not paying rent. The results can range from heartbreak to hilarity. Have you ever moved in (or back in) with your parents or in-laws? Take our 2016 Living with Parents Survey for a chance to win a $300 Accor accommodation voucher*.[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title="Go to Homeloans 2016 'Living with Parents' Survey" color="danger" i_icon_fontawesome="fa fa-bar-chart" css_animation="appear" link="url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.surveymonkey.com%2Fr%2FHomeloans-LWP-2016||target:%20_blank" add_icon="true"][vc_separator][vc_column_text]
* COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- Information on how to enter Homeloans’ ‘Win an accommodation voucher’ competition and the associated prize draw form part of the conditions of entry.
- The prize is a $300 Accor accommodation voucher.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia who are over 18 years of age and who completed the ‘Living with Parents Survey’ and who are not a member of the category of persons lists in clause 8.
- To enter the prize draw, the completed Survey must be submitted via the link provided on HomeHub.Homeloans.com.au. To be considered valid, the entrant must complete their name and contact details in the appropriate sections of the Survey.
- Competition commences at 9.00 AM (AEST) on Monday 13 June 2016 and concludes at 9.00 PM (AEST) on Sunday 17 July 2016. Any survey received after this time will not be placed in the entry draw.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- Homeloans takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Employees of Homeloans and their families, and residents of ACT are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd ABN 55 095 034 003. Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth WA 6000.
- All entries become the property of the Promoters. The Promoters reserve the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
- Entry to the prize draw constitutes consent for Homeloans Ltd to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by Homeloans Ltd. If you do not wish to be contacted by Homeloans Ltd for future marketing purposes, please advise Homeloans Ltd by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The prize draw will be conducted on Monday 18 July 2016 at the Homeloans Office at Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth WA 6000
- The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the competition closing. The winner’s name will be published in the August 2016 Homeloans eNewsletter and may also be published on Homeloans social media channels.
- Homeloans will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- Homeloans accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- Homeloans’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters make no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- The Prize does not include transport to or from the accommodation or any other costs associated with taking up the prize.
- In the event that the prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- Except with the consent of the promoter, prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.