Here are the winners of the “Win a Perth Scorchers VIP Experience” competition:
ETHAN RUDDFIRST PRIZE:
Entry for two (2) to the Homeloans Corporate Suite at the Scorchers v Stars match
Present the coin for the coin toss
Two (2) nights' CBD accommodation in Perth
PAUL BOGDANICHSECOND PRIZE:
Signed Perth Scorchers cricket bat
Two (2) admission tickets to Scorchers vs Stars match
ANDREW MILNETHIRD PRIZE:
Signed Perth Scorchers shirt
Two (2) admission tickets to Scorchers vs Stars match
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter Homeloans’ “VIP Scorchers Experience” competition. Submission of an entry to the competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The first prize comprises of: entry for two (2) adults to the Homeloans corporate suite at the Perth Scorchers versus Melbourne Stars match at the WACA Ground (#TheFurnace) on Saturday 16 January 2016 (approximate value $400); the opportunity for one (1) adult to present the coin for the coin toss prior to the match; twin share accommodation for two (2) people for 2 (two) nights in Perth on Friday 15 and Saturday 16 January 2016 (approximate value $500); for residents of the Perth Metropolitan area limousine transport for two (2) adults from the winner’s residence to the accommodation premises and return will be provided (approximate value $400), or for residents outside Western Australia return flights for two (2) adults from the nearest capital city to Perth will be provided (approximate value $1400). The prize is valued at approximately $1300-$2700 and is non-transferrable or redeemable for cash. For residents outside Western Australia the prize does not include transport to or from Perth airport, to or from the departure airport. The prize does not include any other expenses that may be incurred in relation to redeeming the prize.
- The second prize consists of: a Perth Scorchers cricket bat that has been autographed by the 2015/16 Scorchers team and two (2) general admission tickets to the Perth Scorchers versus Melbourne Stars match at the WACA Ground (#TheFurnace) on Saturday 16 January 2016 (approximate value $750).
- The third prize consists of: a Perth Scorchers polo shirt that has been autographed by the 2015/16 Scorchers team and two (2) general admission tickets to the Perth Scorchers versus Melbourne Stars match at the WACA Ground (#TheFurnace) on Saturday 16 January 2016 (approximate value $750).
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and not a member of the category of persons listed in clause 8.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the entry form at www.homeloans.com.au/vip by 11.59pm (AWST) on Thursday 7 January 2016.
- Competition commences at 9am (AWST) on Tuesday 20 October 2015, and concludes at 11.59pm (AWST) Thursday 7 January 2016.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd ABN 55 095 034 003, Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth WA 6000
- Employees of Homeloans, Cricket Australia, Perth Scorchers and the WACA, their families and associated companies are ineligible to enter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoters. The Promoters reserve the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
- Entry to the prize draw constitutes consent for Homeloans Ltd to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by Homeloans Ltd. If you do not wish to be contacted by Homeloans Ltd for future marketing purposes, please advise Homeloans Ltd by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter is at its discretion entitled to accept or reject any entry.
- The prize draw will be conducted on Friday 8 January 2016 at 11am WST at the Perth offices of Homeloans Ltd, located at Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth WA 6000. The winner will be drawn at random.
- The winner will be contacted by phone and email on the day of the prize draw.
- If the winner cannot be contacted, a redraw will be conducted on Monday 11 January at 11am at the Perth Offices of Homeloans Ltd
- Details of the winner will published on www.homeloans.com.au/vip on Friday 8 January 2015 and may also be published on the Homeloans’ Facebook page, Twitter feed, Google+ page and other promotional material.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- Except with the consent of the promoter, promotion prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Cancellation after acceptance may incur a cancellation charge which may be passed on to the winner. In the event of the winner being unable to undertake or complete the travel arrangements, Homeloans will not be liable for any cancellation charges or forfeiture of travel. Homeloans is not responsible for any cancellations, changes or delays caused by airlines, tour operators or other suppliers related to promotion and will not be responsible for any economic losses suffered by the winning participants under this promotion, as a result of any of the foregoing.
- Homeloans recommends the winner should consider purchasing travel insurance for himself/herself and travelling party, the cost of which is to be borne by the winner. The winner will be responsible for arranging travel insurance if required.
- In the event that the prize is unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- In conjunction with accepting the prize, the winner and travelling party will be required to sign a full and unfettered release and indemnity document indemnifying to the maximum extent permissible by law, the
- Promoter and respective contractors, employees, directors and officers in respect of any claim for any damage, injury, loss of property, damage to property, financial loss or death in connection with the Promotion or prize.
- Cricket Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change or amend the KFC T20 Big Bash League fixture without notice. Neither the Promoter nor Cricket Australia accept responsibility for the cancellation or delay of any cricket match connected with this Promotion for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia.
- By entering this promotion entrants agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with the ticket conditions which accompany any tickets won in conjunction with the promotion. Entrants also agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with Cricket Australia’s Conditions of Ticket Purchase, Entry to a Venue and Attendance at a Match 2015-16 supplemented by conditions of entry imposed by the venue operator. The Promoter will provide every person attending the match as part of the promotion with a copy of Cricket Australia’s Conditions of Ticket Purchase, Entry to a Venue and Attendance at a Match 2015-16 with delivery of the prize tickets.
NSW Permit No.: LTPS/15/08293
ACT Permit No.: ACT TP 15/07884