As principal partner of the Perth Scorchers, Homeloans.com.au is pleased to be giving away two tickets to each of the Perth Scorchers’ Home and Away matches during BBL|05.
Simply complete the entry form below including the match you’d like to win tickets for, and you’ll be put into the draw!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter Homeloans’ “Win Perth Scorchers tickets!” competition. Submission of an entry to the competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions, and the winner will be asked to acknowledge agreement to the competition terms prior to acceptance of the prize.
- There will be eight (8) prizes, each consisting of entry for two (2) adults to one (1) Perth Scorchers home or away match during the BBL|05 season.
- Entrants will be required to select a maximum of one match for which they wish to enter the draw. One winner will be drawn for each of the eight scheduled Perth Scorchers matches. There will be no tickets available for finals.
- The prize is non-transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- The prize does not include transport to or from the venue, accommodation or any other expenses that may be incurred in relation to redeeming the prize.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and not a member of the category of persons listed in clause 11.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the entry form on Homeloans’ website during the competition period.
- Competition commences at 9am (AWST) on Tuesday 1 December 2015, and concludes at 11.59pm (AWST) Tuesday 12 January 2016.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd ABN 55 095 034 003, Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth WA 6000
- Employees of Homeloans, Cricket Australia, Perth Scorchers and the WACA, their families and associated companies, and residents of New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory are ineligible to enter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoters. The Promoters reserve the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
- Entry to the prize draw constitutes consent for Homeloans Ltd to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by Homeloans Ltd. If you do not wish to be contacted by Homeloans Ltd for future marketing purposes, please advise Homeloans Ltd by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter is at its discretion entitled to accept or reject any entry.
- There will be three prize draw dates. Draws a-b close at 11.59pm (AWST) on Wednesday 16 December 2015. Draws a-b will take place on Thursday 17 December 2015 and will determine the winners of 2 adult tickets to the following matches:
a. Perth Scorchers vs Adelaide Strikers on
Monday, 21 December 2015 at #TheFurnace (WACA)
b. Perth Scorchers vs Brisbane Heat on
Saturday, 26 December 2015 at #TheFurnace (WACA)
Entries close for draws c-g at 11.59pm (AWST) on Sunday 20 December 2015. Draws c-g will take place on Monday 21 December 2015 and will determine the winners of 2 adult tickets to the following matches:
c. Melbourne Renegades vs Perth Scorchers on
Wednesday, 30 December 2015 at Etihad Stadium
d. Perth Scorchers vs Sydney Sixers on
Saturday, 2 January 2016 at #TheFurnace (WACA)
e. Adelaide Strikers vs Perth Scorchers on
Tuesday, 5 January 2016 at Adelaide Oval
f. Sydney Thunder vs Perth Scorchers on
Thursday, 7 January 2016 at Spotless Stadium
g. Hobart Hurricanes vs Perth Scorchers on
Sunday, 10 January 2016 at Blundstone Arena
Entries close for draw h at 11.59pm (AWST) on Tuesday 12 January 2016. Draw h will take place on Wednesday 13 January 2016 and will determine the winners of 2 adult tickets to the following match:
h. Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars on
Saturday, 16 January 2016 at #TheFurnace (WACA)
- The winners will be contacted by phone or email on the day of the prize draw.
- Details of all winners will be published in the January 2016 edition of the Homeloans eNewsletter.
- The winners of tickets to Perth Scorchers vs Adelaide Strikers on Monday, 21 December 2015 at #TheFurnace (WACA) and Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars on Saturday, 16 January 2016 at #TheFurnace (WACA) will be required to collect their tickets from Homeloans head office, at Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth during normal business hours. All other tickets will be sent by mail.
- Homeloans accepts no responsibility for loss of tickets in transit
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- In the event that the prize is unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- Cricket Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change or amend the KFC T20 Big Bash League fixture without notice. Neither the Promoter nor Cricket Australia accept responsibility for the cancellation or delay of any cricket match connected with this Promotion for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia.
- By entering this promotion entrants agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with the ticket conditions which accompany any tickets won in conjunction with the promotion. Entrants also agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with Cricket Australia’s Conditions of Ticket Purchase, Entry to a Venue and Attendance at a Match 2015-16 supplemented by conditions of entry imposed by the venue operator. The Promoter will provide every person attending the match as part of the promotion with a copy of Cricket Australia’s Conditions of Ticket Purchase, Entry to a Venue and Attendance at a Match 2015-16 with delivery of the prize tickets.