TELL US WHY YOU’RE THE #BiggestScorchersFan
You could win signed Perth Scorchers merchandise by telling us why you’re the #BiggestScorchersFan. Submit your entry either on Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #BiggestScorchersFan. Details on how to enter are as follows, and please note that competition terms and conditions apply (see below).
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter Homeloans’ “#BiggestScorchersFan” competition. Submission of an entry to the competition is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions, and the winner will be asked to acknowledge agreement to the competition terms prior to acceptance of the prize.
- There are two prizes. A signed Perth Scorchers bat will be awarded to the entry that is deemed to be the most creative by the Promoter. A signed Perth Scorchers playing shirt will be awarded to an entrant that will be drawn at random from the pool of all entries. The prize is non-transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age, residents of Western Australia and not a member of the category of persons listed in clause 8.
- The competition can be entered on either Facebook or Twitter. To enter the competition on Facebook, entrants must have ‘liked’ the Homeloans Facebook page and submit their entry either with a ‘Comment’ on a ‘Post’ by Homeloans promoting the competition, To enter on Twitter, the entrant must follow Homeloans on Twitter, and tweet their entry using the ‘hashtag’ #BiggestScorchersFan. Entrants must ensure that their privacy settings allow for their entry to be publicly visible.
- Competition commences at 9:00 AM (AWST) on Friday 15 January 2016, and concludes at 6:00 PM (AWST) Sunday 31 January 2016.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd ABN 55 095 034 003. Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth.
- Employees of Homeloans, Cricket Australia, Perth Scorchers and the WACA, their families and associated companies and residents of NSW and ACT are ineligible to enter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoters. The Promoters reserve the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
- Entry to the competition constitutes consent for Homeloans Ltd to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by Homeloans Ltd. If you do not wish to be contacted by Homeloans Ltd for future marketing purposes, please advise Homeloans Ltd by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter is at its discretion entitled to accept or reject any entry.
- The winner of the signed Perth Scorchers bat will be selected from all eligible entries received as being the most creative. The winner of the signed Perth Scorchers shirt will be drawn at random from all entries received.
- Homeloans’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be contacted via Facebook or Twitter within five working days from the competition closing. The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if the winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period or if the prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn.
- Details of all winners will be published on Homeloans’ Facebook page and Twitter feed on Friday 5 February 2016 and may also be published on Homeloans’, website and other promotional material.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- Imagery used in competition promotions are for illustration purposes only and does not necessarily depict exact prize.
- In the event that the prize is unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.