This competition has now ended.
Congratulations to the three winners of our prizes:
- Grand prize – Brietta H
- Signed Scorchers Bat – Colin C
- Signed Scorchers Shirt – Marcus G
All winners have now been contacted and claimed their prizes.
Thank you for everyone who entered the competition this year!
#Competition terms and conditions apply. Please see below.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter Homeloans.com.au’s “Win 3 months’ mortgage repayments” competition. Submission of an entry to the competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The first prize is cash to the amount of three (3) months’ repayments off your existing mortgage on a single residential property with an established lending institution, up to a maximum of $2,000 per month (total maximum $6,000). The repayments are to be calculated as the minimum loan repayments over a 30 year loan term at your current interest rate, during the period from 1 March 2018 to 31 May 2018. Loan statements must be produced in order to verify details of your current home loan. This prize is valued at a maximum of $6,000 and is non-transferrable.
- In the event that the winner has a Homeloans branded or State Custodians loan, the first prize amount will be doubled to the amount of six (6) months’ repayments of their mortgage up to a maximum of $2,000 per month (total maximum $12,000). To be eligible the entrant must be listed as a borrower on a current loan or have received formal approval for a new loan, as at 28 February 2018. The repayments are to be calculated as the minimum loan repayments over a 30 year loan term at your current interest rate, during the period from 1 March 2018 to 31 August 2018.
- The second prize consists of a Perth Scorchers cricket bat that has been autographed by the 2017/18 Scorchers team (approximate value $700).
- The third prize consists of a Perth Scorchers playing shirt that has been autographed by the 2017/18 Scorchers team (approximate value $700).
- The total prize pool has an approximate maximum value of $7,400.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age, have an existing mortgage in Australia with an established lending institution, and not a member of the category of persons listed in clause 12.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the entry form at www.homeloans.com.au/3-months-win by 11.59 pm (AWST) on Wednesday 28 February 2018
- Competition commences at 9.00 am (AWST) on Wednesday 13 December 2017, and concludes at 11.59 pm (AWST) Wednesday 28 February 2018.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person. Every entrant who agrees to speak to a Lending Specialist about their home loan will receive a second entry into the prize draw.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd, ABN 55 095 034 003; Australian Credit Licence 247829; with is corporate office located at Level 9, 45 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
- Employees and contractors of Homeloans, Cricket Australia, Perth Scorchers, the WACA, and associated companies and their families, and residents of the Australian Capital Territory are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future marketing promotions.
- Entry to the prize draw constitutes consent for the Promoter to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing and sales activities conducted by Homeloans Ltd and entities within the Homeloans Ltd group of companies. If you do not wish to be contacted, please advise by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter is at its discretion entitled to accept or reject any entry.
- This competition is promoted on the Promoter’s social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ (Google Plus). It is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter and Google. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to these third-party social media networking services. Upon entry, entrants hereby release Facebook, Twitter and/or Google from any and all liability associated with this competition administered by the Promoter.
- The prize draw will be conducted on Thursday 1 March 2018 at 11.00 am (AWST) at the Perth office of Homeloans Ltd, located at Level 5, 50 St Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6000. The winner will be drawn at random.
- The winner will be contacted by phone or email within 7 days of the prize draw.
- Details of the winner will published on homeloans.com.au/3-months-win on Thursday 15 March 2018 and may also be published on the Homeloans’ eNewsletter, on the Promoter’s social media channels and other promotional material.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of the winners to take up the specified prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to prizes in transit.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- Except with the consent of the Promoter, promotion prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- In the event that a prize is unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend this competition terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The modified competition terms and conditions will be automatically updated on this page on Homeloans.com.au. Amended terms and conditions will take effect immediately as soon as they have been published.
- The Promoter may suspend or terminate this competition at any time by giving its entrants reasonable prior notice.
- For any questions or enquiries regarding Homeloans.com.au’s “Win 3 months’ mortgage repayments” competition, please call 13 38 39 or send us an email at email@example.com.
- SA Permit Number: T17/2380