This competition is now closed. Thank you for participating. We have drawn the winners! Congratulations.
Angela O'Leary1st Prize: 3 months’ mortgage repayments
Michelle Healey2nd Prize: Signed Perth Scorchers cricket bat
Bruce Hancocks3rd Prize: Signed Perth Scorchers playing shirt
Thanks to Homeloans.com.au, you could win three months’ mortgage repayments#!
Even if your home loan isn’t with us, if you’re our first prize winner we’ll cover your minimum loan repayments for three months, from 1 March – 31 May 2017!
Whether you win this competition or not, you might be able to save thousands^ in mortgage repayments each year! Find out how by talking to one of our accredited mortgage consultants!
#Competition terms and conditions apply. Please see below.
^‘Save thousands’ statement is indicative only and may vary depending on a borrower’s individual circumstances.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter Homeloans’ “Win 3 months’ mortgage repayments” competition. Submission of an entry to the competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The first prize is cash to the amount of three (3) months’ repayments off your existing mortgage on a single residential property with an established lending institution, up to a maximum of $2,000 per month (total maximum $6,000). The repayments are to be calculated as the minimum loan repayments over a 30 year loan term at your current interest rate, during the period from 1 March 2017 to 31 May 2017. Loan statements must be produced in order to verify details of your current home loan. This prize is valued at a maximum of $6,000 and is non-transferrable.
- The second prize consists of: a Perth Scorchers cricket bat that has been autographed by the 2016/17 Scorchers team (approximate value $700).
- The third prize consists of: a Perth Scorchers playing shirt that has been autographed by the 2016/17 Scorchers team (approximate value $700).
- The total prize pool has an approximate maximum value of $7,400.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age, have an existing mortgage in Australia with an established lending institution, and not a member of the category of persons listed in clause 11.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the entry form at www.homeloans.com.au/win by 11.59 pm (AWST) on Tuesday 31 January 2017.
- Competition commences at 9.00 am (AWST) on Friday 7 October 2016, and concludes at 11.59 pm (AWST) Tuesday 31 January 2017.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd ABN 55 095 034 003, Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth WA 6000
- Employees of Homeloans, Cricket Australia, Perth Scorchers and the WACA, their families and associated companies, and residents of the Australian Capital Territory are ineligible to enter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
- Entry to the prize draw constitutes consent for Homeloans Ltd to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by Homeloans Ltd. If you do not wish to be contacted by Homeloans Ltd for future marketing purposes, please advise Homeloans Ltd by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The Promoter is at its discretion entitled to accept or reject any entry.
- The prize draw will be conducted on Wednesday 1 February 2017 at 11.00 am AWST at the Perth offices of Homeloans Ltd, located at Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth WA 6000. The winner will be drawn at random.
- The winner will be contacted by phone or email within 7 days of the prize draw.
- Details of the winner will published on www.homeloans.com.au/win on Friday 10 February 2017 and may also be published on the Homeloans’ Facebook page, Twitter feed, Google+ page and other promotional material.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- Except with the consent of the promoter, promotion prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- In the event that a prize is unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
NSW Permit Number: LTPS-16-08033
SA Permit Number: T16/1826