Homeloans.com.au is pleased to be giving away 10 double pass Perth Scorchers tickets.
Simply enter below and pick the game you want to win 2 tickets to. Ten lucky winners will get a double pass to the game that they select! Winners will be announced 7 days before the start of each game. All game times listed in local time. One entry per person.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter Homeloans’ “Win Perth Scorchers tickets!” competition. Submission of an entry to the competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions, and the winner will be asked to acknowledge agreement to the competition terms prior to acceptance of the prize.
- The prize consists of entry for two (2) to the Perth Scorchers BBL BIG Final on Saturday 28 January 2017.
- The prize is non-transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- The prize does not include transport to or from the venue, accommodation or any other expenses that may be incurred in relation to redeeming the prize.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and not a member of the category of persons listed in clause 10.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must complete the entry form on Homeloans’ website during the competition period.
- Competition commences at 9.00am (AWST) on Wednesday 25 January 2017, and concludes at 11.59pm (AWST) on Thursday 26 January 2017.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd ABN 55 095 034 003, Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth WA 6000
- Employees of Homeloans, Cricket Australia, Perth Scorchers and the WACA, their families and associated companies, and residents of New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory are ineligible to enter.
- All entries become the property of the Promoters. The Promoters reserve the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
- Entry to the prize draw constitutes consent for Homeloans Ltd to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by Homeloans Ltd. If you do not wish to be contacted by Homeloans Ltd for future marketing purposes, please advise Homeloans Ltd by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The Promoter is at its discretion entitled to accept or reject any entry.
- The draw will take place on 9.00am (AWST) on Friday 27 January 2017.
- The winner will be contacted by phone or email on the day of the prize draw.
- Details of all winners will be published on Homeloans’ Facebook page.
- The winner will be required to collect their tickets from Homeloans head office, at Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth at a pre-arranged time on Friday 27 January 2017.
- Homeloans accepts no responsibility for loss of tickets in transit.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- In the event that the prize is unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- Cricket Australia reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change or amend the KFC T20 Big Bash League fixture without notice. Neither the Promoter nor Cricket Australia accept responsibility for the cancellation or delay of any cricket match connected with this Promotion for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter or Cricket Australia.
- By entering this promotion entrants agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with the ticket conditions which accompany any tickets won in conjunction with the promotion. Entrants also agree to comply, and ensure that each subsequent ticket holder complies, with Cricket Australia’s Conditions of Ticket Purchase, Entry to a Venue and Attendance at a Match 2016-17 supplemented by conditions of entry imposed by the venue operator. The Promoter will provide every person attending the match as part of the promotion with a copy of Cricket Australia’s Conditions of Ticket Purchase, Entry to a Venue and Attendance at a Match 2016-17 with delivery of the prize tickets.