This competition is now closed. Thank you all for participating. Congratulations to our lucky winner, Jennie Thompson!
As Principal Partner of the Perth Scorchers, Homeloans.com.au is pleased to offer one lucky winner a cricket bat signed by BBL|06 Champions, the Perth Scorchers’ squad.
You could save thousands# to your home loan! Click here to find out how by talking to one of our accredited mortgage consultants.
#‘Save thousands’ statement is indicative only and may vary depending on a borrower’s individual circumstances.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter the “Win a Signed Perth Scorchers Cricket Bat” competition and the associated prize draw form part of the conditions of entry. Entry to the competition is deemed as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- The prize is a Perth Scorchers Cricket Bat valued at approx. $750.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age, residents of Australia and not a member of the category of persons listed in clause 8.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must fully complete the entry form on this web page by 11:59 PM AWST on Tuesday 28 February 2017.
- Competition commences at 9:00 AM (AWST) on Tuesday 31 January 2017, and concludes at 11:59 PM (AWST) Tuesday 28 February 2017.
- There is to be only one competition entry per person.
- Homeloans takes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Employees of Homeloans, Cricket Australia, Perth Scorchers and the WACA, their families and associated companies and residents of New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter is Homeloans Ltd ABN 55 095 034 003. Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter (Homeloans Ltd) and the Promoter reserves the right to use the content of any entry for the purpose of future promotions.
- Entry to the prize draw constitutes consent for Homeloans Ltd to use the entrant’s contact details for future marketing activities conducted by Homeloans Ltd. If you do not wish to be contacted by Homeloans Ltd for future marketing purposes, please advise Homeloans Ltd by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The prize draw will be conducted on Wednesday 01 March 2017 at 11.00 AM (AWST) at the Perth office of Homeloans Ltd, located at Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth WA 6000. The winner will be drawn at random.
- Details of the winner will be published on www.homeloans.com.au/bat on Friday 03 March 2017 and may also be published on the Homeloans’ Facebook page, Twitter feed, Google+ page and other promotional material.
- The winner will be required to collect their prize from Homeloans Ltd, Level 5, 50 St Georges Tce, Perth WA 6000, during business hours.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties relating to the quality or suitability of the prize.
- In the event that the prize item is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize item of equal or greater value.
- Except with the consent of the promoter, prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.