Your Narre Warren South home loan expert
Mark Laaksonen has over 30 years of experience in the finance industry, has been an MFAA Credit Adviser for Homeloans Ltd since 1998, specialising in home loans with a wide range of lenders and products to meet the needs of individuals (owner occupied and investors), companies and self managed super funds. Mark has the following qualifications:
- Authorised Credit Representative for Homeloans Ltd – CRN 391052
- Bachelor of Business in Banking & Finance (B.Bus. – Banking & Finance)
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking) FNS40804
- Diploma of Finance Services and Mortgage Management (Dip. FMBM) FNS50504
- Platinum/Lifetime Member – Worldwide Branding
- Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) Accredited
- Member – Credit Ombudsman Service
In 2009, Mark was recognized as the Homeloans Retailer of the Year. His industry experience and sales skills, combined with the support of Homeloans, has enabled him to grow a very successful business and use his extensive knowledge to assist his clients with the structuring of their finance requirements to suit their individual needs.
Mark is married with three adult children and enjoys being involved with his local community. This has been demonstrated over the past 20 years with his involvement and support of the Rowville CC and Rowville FC. In association with Homeloans Ltd he is also a sponsor of the Cranbourne CC.
Contact Homeloans Narre Warren South
(03) 8790 2633
0407 998 891
(03) 9704 1977
Monday 9.30am – 5.30pm
Tuesday 9.30am – 5.30pm
Wednesday 9.30am – 5.30pm
Thursday 9.30am – 5.30pm
Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm
Available after hours by appointment
Shop 21 Casey Central Shopping Centre, 400 Narre Warren-Cranbourne Rd, Narre Warren South VIC 3805
Homeloans Narre Warren South is operated by Mark Laaksonen. Authorised Credit Representative (No. 391052) of Synergy Financial Services. Homeloans Limited. ABN 55 095 034 003. Australian Credit Licence Number 247829.