Your Local NARRE WARREN SOUTH Home Loan Expert
Mark Laaksonen has over 30 years of experience in the finance industry, has been an MFAA Credit Adviser for Homeloans Ltd since 1998, specialising in home loans with a wide range of lenders and products to meet the needs of individuals (owner occupied and investors), companies and self managed super funds.
Mark has the following qualifications:
- Authorised Credit Representative for Homeloans Ltd – CRN 391052
- Bachelor of Business in Banking & Finance (B.Bus. – Banking & Finance)
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance/Mortgage Broking) FNS40804
- Diploma of Finance Services and Mortgage Management (Dip. FMBM) FNS50504
- Platinum/Lifetime Member – Worldwide Branding
- Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) Accredited
- Member – Credit Ombudsman Service
In 2009, Mark was recognized as the Homeloans Retailer of the Year. His industry experience and sales skills, combined with the support of Homeloans, has enabled him to grow a very successful business and use his extensive knowledge to assist his clients with the structuring of their finance requirements to suit their individual needs.
Mark is married with three adult children and enjoys being involved with his local community. This has been demonstrated over the past 20 years with his involvement and support of the Rowville CC and Rowville FC. In association with Homeloans Ltd he is also a sponsor of the Cranbourne CC.
Contact Mark Laaksonen
Mark Laaksonen is an Authorised Representative (No. 391052) of Synergy Financial Services. Homeloans Ltd. ABN 55 095 034 003. Australian Credit Licence 247829.
Homeloans sales consultants have access to a panel of lenders that can be viewed in our credit guide which is available from any of our consultants upon request. While this panel does cover a broad range of lenders, borrowers should be aware that it does not include all lenders available in the market.