Your local New Farm home loan expert
Hello, I’m Greg Wilson and I’m committed to working with you, the customer, and not the banks.
My background as an award-winning Real Estate Agent helps me understand the complexities of a Real Estate contract and the need to meet the legal deadlines and requirements to successfully complete this most valuable and life changing purchase.
I am dedicated to communication and customer Service.
I will do everything possible to make the borrowing process go smoothly and with a minimum of fuss and hassle. I will do all the legwork for you and take the stress out of choosing the right loan. I will keep you informed on the progress of your loan and after settlement I will personally deliver your tax free refund cheque. Also, rest assured that long after you purchase your property I will keep in contact with you to update you on the changes and potential benefits within the industry which may help you in the future.
I can assist you
- If you are a first home owner (including the First Home Owners Grant)
- If you are looking for an owner-occupied or investment property
- If you are building a home
- If you’re employed or self-employed (Lo-doc loans)
- refinancing & debt consolidation
- If you’ve been credit impaired or bankrupt
- Over 65 (Reverse Mortgages)
Remember I am here to
- Carefully assess your personal circumstances and the help you make an informed decision
- Complete the paperwork and help you understand the financial jargon
- Liaise with lenders, real estate agents, solicitors and other professionals on your behalf
- Keep you fully informed on the progress of your loan from application to settlement
Contact Greg Wilson
0400 172 001
(07) 3162 3074
PO Box 1400, New Farm QLD 4005
Greg Wilson is an Authorised Representative (No. 399230) of Homeloans Ltd, ABN 55 095 034 003. Australian Credit License Number 247829. Homeloans sales consultants have access to a panel of lenders that can be viewed in our credit guide which is available from any of our consultants upon request. While this panel does cover a broad range of lenders, borrowers should be aware that it does not include all lenders available in the market.